Saturday, March 21, 2015

Psalm 108


This passage was a blessing to me this week.  I told my mom I felt like I was treading water with someone pushing down on my head. No one thing going on but multiple things that add up! 

I want a heart that is FIXED on God.  Also, as my hubby is gone and I definitely look forward to his companionship, love, and help at home I need to rest in the fact that God is the ultimate help in time of trouble and not only will He help me to make it but will help me to "DO VALIANTLY". When I read that I just loved the strength and success in that statement that through God I will triumph in my trouble.


God is so good. I must be renewed day by day because I get tired and discouraged but He is our refuge and strength. I am so glad for his continued work in my life. It excites me to see Him teaching me and molding me.


Psalm 108:1-5, 12-13

O God, my heart is fixed;
I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
Awake, psaltery and harp:
I myself will awake early.
I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people:
and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
For thy mercy is great above the heavens:
and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens:
and thy glory above all the earth; . . . . . .



Give us help from trouble:
for vain is the help of man.
13 Through God we shall do valiantly:
for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment