Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Some Of The Many Cute Faces of J!


There is nothing dull or boring about J especially now that he is 2! His newest funny thing is that he says "Mama! Mama!" When I look at him he has his finger in his nose like he is picking it. He thinks this is most humorous to do to Mama!!! He loves to hear me say "Stop it" or "Yuck"!! These sentiments of "Mama" make the joke all the more fun!! Yep, he's a boy!                              



Shortly after I first posted this he put his head on my shoulder and said for the first time "Mama, I love you." LOVE it when they learn to talk and tell you how they feel. It has it's downsides too. I asked him the other day if he was poopy. He replied, "No, Nana poo poo." and pointed at his sister! Ahh, how early it all starts!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment