Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Funny J Stories

Story 1 --J was in the van with Daddy and me and we were on our way to pick up one of the vans at Walmart after being serviced. He knew Daddy was leaving for Germany soon and was confused thinking Daddy was taking the van to Germany. He asked Daddy "How far away is Germany?" Anyway, he seemed to think he was going too and it was explained to him that just daddy was going. He said "Well, I guess I am going to Walmart." HILARIOUS!!! Then Daddy said that maybe someday he could come to Germany with him and J said (not harshly but just matter of factly) "I am trying." We get the biggest kick out of him! He just said these statements so matter of factly we enjoyed our life moment of humour.


Story 2-- He has had a problem lately that if I am not in the room that he thought I was in he will start screaming and crying and in my words freaking out. On one occasion I heard him do this and he was in the room with the twins and one of the twins was trying to kindly talk to him and he cried in sadness "I am thinking about Mommy!"

Story 3--Another day J did this and I talked with him about how it is dangerous when you are scared to "freak out" because that means you are not thinking things through and that can be dangerous. I said instead of freaking out he needs to calmly call out "Mommy, Mommy" and if he is scared he needs to pray. He immediately walked into another room and I heard him talking (I don't know what he said or if he was praying or what) but he then started walking and calmly calling out my name and trying it out! SOOO CUTE!!!! I praised him!!

Story 4-- One day J asked me to go downstairs with him to get a drink but then he stopped and said "I will go myself. God is with me!" and he went!

Funny 5-- He calls the twins "his babies".

Funny 6-- He often says the phrase. "Sure you can!"

Funny 7-R, CA, and J and I went on Saturday morning to buy our weekly doughnuts. The set up at the grocery story is strange in that the cart goes down one side of the checkout and the customer down the other. So the boys all went down the side with the cart which had J in it. J saw the check out lady scanning things and he took it as her buying things. He looked at his brother and said "Quick! Get me out of here before she buys me!! We got a kick out of that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment