Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Thessalonians 5:16-18


I Thessalonians 5 . . . 
16 Rejoice evermore. 17 Pray without ceasing. 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Our family has been through some rough times lately but I want to give praise to God who always is good and always supplies grace. I am thankful for a God that instead of me showing myself strong He wants me realize my weakness and rest in His might for when I am weak I am strong. I know His plans are perfect and His way is perfect.


One funny side note from my day:
Big C came to sit next to me during school and I noticed he had on 3 pair of shorts. After talking some he revealed to me his grand idea. He had three pair on so when the top pair became dirty all he would have to do is take off the top pair and then then next pair were right there! Great idea but not real practical. I did get a kick out of it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment