Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Fun of Junior High

We had picked up G's school books from school so he could head to swim practice and as I was carrying them up to his room I saw 3x5 cards tucked down in the clear plastic sleeves on the front of some of his binders. I started reading and got a good laugh . . .

Tricksters' Warning

Warning: If this binder or any other possessions currently held by G. L. (his name) is found in the desk, hands, locker, or power of the prankster/s I will instantly confiscate them. Unless they were on their way to return them. If I see my belongings being taken to anyplace besides where I currently am, I will firmly keep my property from being handled further. Your cooperation is valued and expected. G.L. (he has his name)

I asked G about this when he got home and he got a big smile on his face and told me that during study hall or (his school calls it collequey) some of the kids play tricks and hide peoples stuff and it can take them awhile to reliquish the object so this was in defense of that happening. :-)
Ahh, the joys of jr. high. He LOVES school. Have I said that before?:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment