Saturday, January 31, 2015

Psalm 105:1-5

O Give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wonderous works.

Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.

Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgements of his mouth;



I have had quite the week. Honestly, I have gotten weary. I found out that one of the twins the Dr. wants to send back to both occupational and physical therapy, my hubby was home for one week and left again today, a long with MUCH more . . . and so it goes.

 Early one morning I heard a ding on my phone and it was my friend from church saying she is praying for me, later in the week get an email from my friend in Colorado just being who she is a precious friend, got text messages from my friend in South Carolina giving me updates on her week which was crazy but she was praying for me too, then tonight just EXACTLY when I needed it I got an email from my sister in law in Wisconsin who this year has adopted me as her sister even though she has a twin sister. I could not believe what she wrote . . . words that were filled with such wisdom and kindness, great kindness. I got up and had the strength to finish off my children's day the way it should with God's Word. I read the above passage and talked through it with the kids. What marvellous work? Name a wonder . . . We sang and prayed for others that have big things going on and said the passages that I want the kids to hide in their hearts. I will try to post those another time.

How ashamed I am of allowing myself to get so discouraged. Instead of waiting on the Lord and mounting up with wings as eagles and not growing weary in my running I was fainting but with the encouragement of dear friends of godly, Christian friends and the Word of God I find my heart strengthened. I am physically tired but encouraged. How can my heart not rejoice in His marvellous grace toward me? How can my heart not rejoice at His wonderous work of creation?

I'm tired. I'm blessed. I'm going to bed. :-)

I don't know what tomorrow holds but I know He holds my future. Don't think that is an accurate quote but close enough. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment