Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Mother's Day-Sherwood Forest Plantation

 After church we did our typical $1.50 meal at Sam's Club and then we headed out for a little car trip to go see some history! We went to Sherwood Forest Plantation which was the home of President Tyler. This home has been continuously in use for 400 years which is extraordinary that it predates the United States!! It is still lived in today by one of Tyler's descendants who either was or still is the president of William and Mary College!! Pretty neat!! So nice to get to go out as a family.

The picture below you may notice everyone seems distracted and they are. Baby C picked off a big scab from her knee while in the stroller and there was A LOT of blood and Baby B doesn't seem real happy about it.:-) I was notified of the problem and I wrapped a clean diaper around her knee for the bleeding and so she wouldn't pick at it anymore.:-)

I am so thankful for my kiddos and my husband and my God.




No comments:

Post a Comment